A personal touch with coaching, pointers, and feedback direct from all the coaches at Dark Horse.
YOUR MOST RESILIENT SELF
Improve not just physically, but mentally. With access to members only content you’ll go beyond just working out.
ANYTIME, ANYWHERE ACCESS
Exclusive resources available only to you and 9 other people means immediate access whenever you need it.
One-on-one Private Coaching2 Months
- Once a month half-hour long Skype call with Coach Shane to support your performance.
- All sessions will be recorded to review any time.
- Twice a month video review of your rowing to specifically tackle trouble areas.
- Access to the program of your choice.
- 3 specific focus points to practice and improve upon before each call.
- Weekly accountability emails to stay on track.
- Priority access to our coaches in a private Facebook group where you can get direct answers to your questions.
- A Dark Horse Team Patch with personal note.
- Exclusive access to one monthly audio or video recording with an Industry expert to help you stay focused and motivated.
- All of this ON TOP of Dark Horse community and support you know and love.
- You’ll be the first to receive our NEW book, The Definitive Guide to Rowing for Non-Rowers
- BONUS: You’ll get the Dark Horse Rowing, Concept2 Maintenance Checklist
Hands on coaching, regular personal reviews, specific points of performance to improve your peak performance, and accountability emails tailored to make sure you’re staying on track for fitness, building a stronger more resilient body, and growing to new heights.
Your Most Resilient Self
Improvement isn’t always just fitness based. Expect mental and focus improvement while you build a bulletproof body and mind to handle the rigors of every day life. This program is about building you as a human. Expect results.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
You need answers to your questions, you need support, and you don’t want to have to search to find it. You’ll have immediate access to all our coaches for any questions you may have, plus access to exclusive resources no one else can access designed to help you become the person you want to be.
“Dark Horse rowing has helped me significantly improve my rowing technique. I’ve also found it very helpful when pacing for a variety of different workouts. After adding Dark Horse programming to my training, I continue to feel more and more comfortable on the rower.”Kari Pearce
“YOU ARE A DEAD SET LEGEND. The last couple of weeks have taught me so much about myself and my ability to push hard even when I thought it wasn’t possible. Your coaching and philosophy around training is something I totally dig & respect.
I look forward to being part of Dark Horse and seeing that transform into something more amazing than it already is. Can’t thank you enough.”Steve Corney
“I know Team Dynamix couldn’t have accomplished what we did at the Games in the 2016 season without you guys…the Dark Horse coaches put us on a program where we rowed high volume and long distance 2-3x a week throughout April – July. I’ll never forget Amy Dracup saying, “well everything hurts…. except the rowing… is it just me, or does the rowing just feel great.” And everyone turned to each other in agreement saying, “yeah, the rowing feels like rest.”
To hold a competitive pace and “feel like rest,” set us up for success. We felt the benefit in our lungs for our longer events too like the Team Murph event, one of our best finishes. Thanks again for contributing to our 4th place finish at this year’s CrossFit Games!!”Andrea Ager